The Niner Health Check helps keep the University community healthy by screening for symptoms of COVID-19 and connecting faculty, staff and students to testing resources if necessary. The screening is intended to help you make decisions about seeking appropriate medical care and guide whether you should come to campus each day. It is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease or other conditions, including COVID-19.
Daily completion of the Niner Health Check is no longer required. However, you will continue to receive the health check every day. Should you become ill with COVID-19 symptoms, please complete the form. Simply delete the email if you do not need it.
How It Works
- Every day, including weekends, faculty, staff and students will receive an email from “Niner Health Check” with a link to the daily health screening.
- Individuals are encouraged to complete the screening every day.
- Click the link and you will be taken to a screening that will ask you:
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for the virus?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19?
- Do you plan to come to campus today?
- Depending on your answers, you will be instructed to:
- Stay home and monitor your symptoms
- Quarantine and seek guidance for a COVID-19 test
- Isolate because of a positive or potentially positive test
- Continue with your day and come to campus
The Niner Health Check email will be sent daily by 6 a.m.