Fall Semester Updates from Chancellor Gaber
Here is what you can expect this fall:
- Classes will return to a mostly in-person format this fall, and classrooms will be at full capacity with masks required for both students and faculty members
- Our residence halls will be at full occupancy.
- Employees will return to their offices, and all campus services will be offered in person.
- All buildings and facilities will return to regular capacity, including dining and recreational options.
- Athletic events will return to full capacity, though additional safety protocols may be in place.
Information about the University's expectations regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, along with additional vaccine resources and a fact vs. fiction section can be found online.
Click the links below to register for upcoming events or watch past events.
Employee Town Halls
Student Town Halls
COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
The University is committed to providing a welcoming, accessible environment for all faculty, staff, students and visitors. Our Guidance Involving People with Disabilities offers additional information.
We know you have a lot of questions about returning to campus this fall. Check out these FAQs on what you can expect when you come back to UNC Charlotte. If you do not see your question answered here, please fill out this form. We will use your questions to inform additions to the FAQ.