UNC Charlotte is following county, state and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 vaccines for our students, faculty and staff. All members of Niner Nation are encouraged to take the COVID-19 vaccine. It is a critical component of our way out of this pandemic and back to being together on campus. All residents 16 and older in North Carolina are now eligible for the vaccination.
The University recommends individuals receive the COVID-19 vaccination, including a booster.
Please retain your vaccination record and treat it as you would other important documentation. It could be important for the CDC’s quarantine/isolation protocols or future travel and activity restrictions. Per the CDC, once you are up-to-date with vaccinations, you are not required to quarantine if you are identified as a close contact unless you become symptomatic. You can submit your COVID-19 reporting form to the University here.
FIND A VACCINATION LOCATION
- Find your spot to take your shot
- Novant Health resources
- Atrium Health resources
- South Carolina residents
- Find your shot anywhere in the country
Please use the community resources listed here to locate your shot in your local area.
COVID-19 vaccinations are available on campus. You can register here.
Local Health Departments
Is there a cost to receive the vaccine?
No, there is no cost to receive the vaccine.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 Vaccine Website
- NCDHHS COVID-19 Vaccine Website
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- Your Questions Answered: Johnson & Johnson Vaccine (Atrium Health)
- Acerca de las vacunas COVID-19
- Análisis en profundidad del Grupo 1
- Análisis en profundidad del Grupo 2
Last updated: March 18, 2022